Jen Heward's Plyometric Total Body Workout
This is a total-body routine guaranteed to tone and sculpt, and the best part is it should only take you 30 minutes!
Jen's Plyometric Total Body Workout
- 4 Rounds Total.
- 30 Seconds Rest in Between.
1. Alternating Lateral Bounds: 10 reps each side
2. Lateral Mountain Climbers: 10 reps each side
3. 1-Leg Burpees (not alternating): 5 reps each side
4. 180-Degree Squat Jumps: 3 reps (1 rep = 1x over & back each direction)
5. Reverse Lunge to Knee Drive (Small Jump): 10 reps each side
6. Alternating Toe Touch with Cross-Body Knee Drive: 10 reps each side
Shop Sweet Sweat
Follow Jen on Instagram @hunnybunsfit