CAUTION: Before beginning any exercise program we recommend that you consult your physician, particularly if you haven't been exercising regularly. Remember to always drink plenty of water before, during, and after any type of physical activity.
- Apply an ample amount of Sweet Sweat to the skin before beginning your workout. Make sure to coat all desired areas without rubbing product into the skin.
- Do not apply Sweet Sweat over any topical cream or lotion as this will inhibit maximum results.
- If some of the product wipes off during exercise simple apply more to the area.
For Best Use
- Because Sweet Sweat works with your elevated heart rate, the more vigorous the exercise the better results you'll get.
NOTE: We have found in our testing that using Sweet Sweat in a dry or infrared Sauna provides phenomenal results.
Type of clothing to use with Sweet Sweat
- Sweet Sweat should be worn under loose fitting cotton clothing. This will help prevent friction allowing your skin to "breath."
- For added results use Sweet Sweat under any type of neoprene waist belt or suit. This will not only promote faster results but also provide tremendous detoxifying benefits.
NOTE: We have noticed in our testing that nylon tights and nylon apparel hinder circulation during exercise.
To ensure maximum results
- Remember not to rub Sweet Sweat into the skin, but rather "coat" desired areas.
- Do not use any creams or lotions on the skin when using Sweet Sweat. Lotions and creams can create a barrier on top of the skin preventing Sweet Sweat from working properly.
How to remove product
- After exercising wipe off product with towel and shower using warm water and soap.
- If a large amount of Sweet Sweat gets on clothing a pre-wash stain remover is recommended.
After each use
- Store Sweet Sweat in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Product may liquefy at temperatures above 95 degrees Fahrenheit. If this occurs, simple place at room temperature or refrigerate until product hardens again.